The set of programmed actions is evaluated to address and resolve real problems through design decisions based on participatory strategies and taking into account the uncertainty of controlling future events.
Ensuring the fragile balance between anthropological dynamics and the environmental system. In the field of spatial planning, geological investigations will be carried out to identify, describe and assess hydrogeological and seismic environmental problems, taking into account the reference standards for basic geological and geomorphological surveying methods and detailed studies to identify hazard scenarios and the relative rules for the correct use of the territory the problems identified.
• Preparatory surveys for the preparation of urban planning tools
• Geological studies in support of the municipal government plan and its variants (Legislative Decree 12/2005 and ff.)
• Creation of thematic and geological maps and environmental maps to support planning
• Identification and demarcation of geological risk centers (hydraulic and hydrogeological risk)
• Environmental impact assessment for intervention in the territory (technical and economic feasibility)
• Studies and analyzes on the definition and regulation of sub-sea networks
• Feasibility and Environmental Impact Plans
• Compilation of Environmental Impact Assessment Reports (V.I.A.) and Strategic Environmental Assessment (VAS)
• Civil Protection Plans